To get a quote, you will need a reference sheet of the character you want made.
This applies even if you are only wanting a head or partial costume.
Commissions are only accepted once a contract has been signed and the
50% deposit has been made. (The other 50% must be paid with in a month.)
Take note that I must have a DTD "Duct Tape Dummy" of you to make a fullsuit costume.
I send in progress pictures of your costume, this way, you can comment or suggest along the way for improvements or changes. Also keep in mind that, once the suit is complete, I will not take apart and re-do patterns, so be clear of what you are wishing for when you place your order.
If the costume you receive is not working how it should be, provided the client's information was accurate and it was my fault something is malfunctioning, I will be available for fixing the problem with in 60 days from the client received the costume via post.
- I will not make a costume of a character with copyrights or trademarks. When placing your order, you acknowledge that you own copyrights, trademarks or any other distribution usage rights of your character and assume responsibility for it.
- You acknowledge and allow for a maximum completion time of eight months.
Commissions are finished earlier but you agree to this in order to allow for unexpected circumstances which might delay your commission order.
- If after eight months I have not completed your commission you are entitled to free shipping of that costume once completed or a complete refund of your commission.
- Please do not ask for price reductions by using lower quality materials.
- I do not use any real animal parts in my costumes. No real leather, fur, teeth, noses, antlers, etc. All work is made of synthetic materials and items, in where fur is artificial, and noses, teeth, horns or antlers are made from plastics, fake leather or other materials.
- I don't hold any responsibility for damages, injuries or allergic reactions to my work.
Use is under client's responsibility.
- I may use whatever pictures or video footage I take of your commissioned costume to promote my business.
Best method of payment is threw Paypal but I can take Western Union or if you live in New Zealand bank transfers will work too.
If the client cancels the commission for any reason, 30% will not be re-funded.
That 30% goes straight into my spending funds for materials and also stands to make a consistency point.
So make sure you can afford your commission as there's no going back with the 30% deposit.
The other 50% must be paid up with in a month of winning the auction.
I will not start a costume until it is paid up.
All import duties and taxes of the country the costume is being sent to are payable by the customer.
Measurements and "Duct Tape Dummies":
I require accurate measurements and a Duct Tape Dummy provided by the client.
I've made my own DTD Tutorial to help you guys out. It can be found at the bottom of this page! Give it a look before starting on one.
Note: If you provide wrong measurements and find that the suit does not fit, I will not be taking it back and re-making it unless we come to an agreement on cost for the repairs.
Shipping is paid for by the client after the costume is completed.
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost.
These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to commissioning. Also, you may experience delivery delays or longer shipping times due to customs related issues or holiday delays.